Returns and Refund Policy
- Returns will be issued refunds in the form of a digital Gift Card.
Beauty & Image will accept returns of unworn clothing items with original tags and clear garment packaging with SKU label. We do not accept exchanges of any kind.
Return requests must be initiated within 7 days (return window based on the exact time of delivery) of receiving all items in the order and shipped back to us within 7 days of submission to qualify for a full refund.
Defective or damaged goods must be reported within 3 Days of receiving items.
If it is a split package order, it will start from the time of the final package delivery date and time.
All swimwear, bodysuits, intimates, jewelry, face masks, and beauty products are final sale and non-refundable.
- Orders returned without meeting the above criteria are subject to a 20% restocking fee or we may decline the entire return.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- Return shipping is the customer's responsibility unless it was a shipping error or a damaged item.
- Please allow B&I 5 - 7 business days from the day we receive the returned package to process.
- B&I will email you after the return has been processed to confirm what has been done.
To initiate a return, Email Us firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver, and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.